As some of you may have heard TEAM 4 Kids is growing! We are opening a new location in Peoria at 20470 N. Lake Pleasant Rd. Suite 107. We are thrilled that we have the opportunity to provide therapy services to the city of Peoria starting June 10th.
TEAM 4 Kids Peoria will have many different rooms to suit the unique needs of our kiddos. Let me tell you a bit about some of the rooms in our newest clinic.
Calming/sensory room for those kiddos that may get overstimulated or need a little help with sensory regulation.
- Messy play room for everything messy! From paint to shaving cream to slime, this room will have it all.
- Preschool room for our fun preschoolers and all the toys they love!
- Full kitchen for our kiddos working on functional skills, feeding groups and individual feeding therapy.
- Fine motor room for our OT kiddo’s working on improving their fine motor skills.
- Parent lounge for our parents that would like to relax in an adult only room that will include a massage chair, coffee and flavored water.
- Kid’s lounge for parents with siblings along for therapy. The kid’s lounge will have a TV with all of the shows your kiddo can imagine and plenty of coloring pages for our little artists!
- If you have been to our gym in Surprise you know that kids love to play in it! This one will be even bigger and also has a lycra maze!
- Group room for our social, sensory, feeding and articulation groups.
Many of our Surprise families live closer to this location. If you are one of them, please let our receptionist know if you are interested in moving your therapies to Peoria or you can enter your information in our interest list at www.team4kids.com/peoria.
If you are new to TEAM 4 Kids and are interested in scheduling with us, let me start by saying welcome to the TEAM! Together we can help your child reach their greatest potential! If you would like to schedule at our Surprise office please call 623-322-8250, if you are interested in scheduling at our Peoria office please add your name to our interest list and our patient care coordinator will contact you for an appointment at our Peoria location.
Katie Riehm Community Relations Coordinator.