Change frequently presents itself when we find ourselves becoming content with our everyday routines. We often perceive this change as being negative and uncomfortable but learning to live with this change often comes with helpful benefits in your everyday life. There are 8 benefits to understanding and accepting this season:
- You organically grow during this season of change.
- You learn to be pliant and versatile.
- You learn to re-evaluate your opinions and ideas. What suited you at 20 no longer serves you at 30 or 40.
- You learn new strengths that you had never exposed before. We may learn new skills and techniques that we had been too afraid to try in the past.
- You can learn new things. Sometimes you might fail but most times you will soar. When we fail we learn new lessons and tools for our toolbox of life.
- You experience bravery and spontaneity!
- You learn to appreciate success- no matter how big or little it is
- You can learn to be a leader in your life. Oftentimes we become comfortable being the passenger in the game of life.
In order to accomplish any of these things we must have a positive mindset and attitude. We as Teammates can help inspire and uplift our coworkers! In an environment that is ever changing we must look at each other and encourage them to do what is hard and outside of their comfort zone. Say to yourselves and each other, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” -Friedrich Nietzsche