It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier today, we understand life happens and
appointments are missed from time to time. Here is a reminder of what our no-show and
last-minute cancellation policies are.
No-shows / last-minute cancellations are bad!
- Poor Progress – Poor attendance impacts the benefit of therapy.
- Disrespectful – We spend time planning for your session.
- Irresponsible – You want the best for your child and so do we!
- Selfish – Another child could have benefitted from having that spot.
- Financial Stress – Your therapist’s pay is adversely affected.
- No charge : More than 48 hours notice.
- $25 charge – Canceled less than 48 hours notice (fee waived with a note from dr. or a rescheduled appointment).
- $50 charge – No show: All appointments removed immediately.
If the no-shows and/or late cancellations continue, your appointments will be switched to our flexible scheduling options.
- Utilizing our OPEN APPOINTMENT email distribution list that makes you aware of available appts one week at a time
- Schedule one-time appointments as they accommodate your family’s schedule.
T.E.A.M. 4 Kids Staff