Make handwriting practice fun! With Wet-Dry-Try, children learn and practice correct formation habits for writing capitals, numbers, and lowercase letters. The app simulates our Slate Chalkboard and Blackboard with Double Lines and helps children learn handwriting skills in the easiest, most efficient way. The result truly is handwriting without tears!Features:
– A proven multisensory approach teaches children to write letters and numbers with correct habits and without reversals.
– Children can practice letters in any order they choose, or follow the HWT Order, which presents the letters in the proven Handwriting Without Tears® developmental teaching order.
– A personal coach helps children with friendly audio cues to learn formation steps and fix mistakes.
– Student-created avatars let children personalize their learning, and help them easily identify their accounts.
– Each letter has three levels of difficulty that build skills progressively. Master a level and win a star. Earn three stars and win a letter card. Collect them all to win the grand prize!
– The two options for sensitivity allow parents and educators to adjust the writing tolerance depending on each student’s needs.
– The smiley face and Slate Chalkboard frame promotes good handwriting and reading habits for capitals and numbers.
– The lefty-friendly setting lets you adapt horizontal cross-strokes to make their handwriting easier.
– The double lines, modeled after our Blackboard with Double Lines, make it easy to understand where lowercase letters start and end.
TEAM 4 Kids offers 2 different handwriting classes! Learn 2 Print is for kiddos that are just learning to form letters. Handwriting Heroes helps kiddos that may struggle with legible handwriting. If you are interested in joining one of our classes talk to your therapist or call us today to set up a free screening!