Pediatric Therapist In New Jersey
Some families have a child with a long-term diagnosis that requires multiple therapies. Other families have a child that may be delayed in their developmental milestones and needs to catch up. TEAM4Kids is here to help parents understand their children and help them meet developmental milestones. Our goal is to help your child reach their greatest potential.
- At T.E.A.M. 4 Kids, we are offering a T.E.A.M. (Therapy Enrichment Adaptation Movement) approach to ensure your child is progressing in all areas of development. Our T.E.A.M. approach includes occupational therapy and feeding therapy. To get more information on what services would be best for your child, call, email, or text today!
- Childhood “occupations” include play, self-care, and learning. If you find your child struggling with everyday tasks such as playing with age-appropriate toys, drawing, coloring, writing, cutting, putting together puzzles, dressing, snapping and buttoning, using a fork and spoon, brushing teeth, or toileting, there could be an underlying medical reason which a qualified Occupational Therapist can evaluate.
- As a parent, it is worrisome to sense any kind of delay in your child. At TEAM4Kids, we help parents identify red flags in their child’s occupation and offer therapeutic solutions in NJ. Our Occupational Therapists (OT) work hard to help children develop the essential skills required or needed to further their development by implementing goals to fit the child’s individual health care needs.
If You Have Concerns With Your Child
- At TEAM4Kids, our pediatric OT department loves helping children reach their greatest occupational potential. Initially, a comprehensive evaluation is provided to assess a child’s current level of functioning with their occupations of play, self care, and learning. If medical reasons for delays are identified through the evaluation, then ongoing OT will be recommended. Ongoing OT is driven by an individualized plan of care with goals written to directly help your child’s development. With our evidence-based , therapeutic solutions and adaptations, we are able to tailor OT goals to suit the specific needs of each and every child, regardless of age or diagnosis. We commonly treat delays in fine motor skills, eye-hand coordination, visual perception skills, core strength, primitive reflex integration, self care skills, and sensory processing.
- Our team consists of Occupational Therapists and Feeding Therapists. We are all committed to working as a team with a child and their parents to improve physical development and independent functioning. Please contact TEAM4Kids today to find the support and guidance that you need!
What are your hours of operation?
We are open Monday-Thursday from 7:30-6 and on Fridays from 7:30-5
How can I prepare my child for his first therapy visit?
You and your child can watch the video tour provided on the website as a preview of what to expect in our clinic. T.E.A.M. 4 Kids is a place that children learn and grow through engaging in activities that are specifically catered for your child to have fun!
How long does it take to get an appointment?
Our therapist are in such high demand however, your flexibility will determine how quickly we can schedule the initial evaluation. We have been very successful at moving appointments to an earlier date once scheduled.
Will my insurance cover the cost of therapy?
We accept all insurance plans. Your insurance benefits will determine how much of your treatment is covered. We don’t want finances to get in the way of your child’s therapy needs. if you have concerns about the cost of care call us to schedule a free screening so you can learn first hand the benefits of therapy for your child.
How long are OT sessions?
Our occupational therapy sessions are 30-45 minutes for individual sessions and 60 minutes for groups and classes.
What payment options do you accept?
We accept cash, card or check. We also accept Class Wallet.
What is occupational therapy?
A child’s occupation is play. For some children this task may be more difficult and can be an indicator of developmental delays. Occupational Therapists work to help children gain independence while working on a variety of skills including fine motor skills, visual motor skills, self-care skills and sensory processing.
How can an occupational therapist help children?
Occupational Therapists use a family or client centered approach to create a plan through play that will help your child to grow!
What age groups do you service?
We service children from newborn to young adults within T.E.A.M 4 Kids!
Do you provide written reports of my child’s progress?
Yes! At your child’s initial evaluation you will be provided with a report of the therapists findings as well as a treatment plan.
How do I schedule an appointment?
Call one of our amazing Patient Care Coordinators at 1-800-376-3440 and they will be happy to answer any questions and get you scheduled.