Some families have a child with a long-term diagnosis that requires multiple therapies. Other families have a child that may be delayed in their developmental milestones and needs to catch up. TEAM4Kids is here to help parents understand their children and help them meet developmental milestones. Our goal is to help your child reach their greatest potential.
- At T.E.A.M. 4 Kids, we are offering a T.E.A.M. (Therapy Enrichment Adaptation Movement) approach to ensure your child is progressing in all areas of development. Our T.E.A.M. approach includes occupational therapy and feeding therapy. To get more information on what services would be best for your child, call, email, or text today!
- Childhood “occupations” include play, self-care, and learning. If you find your child struggling with everyday tasks such as playing with age-appropriate toys, drawing, coloring, writing, cutting, putting together puzzles, dressing, snapping and buttoning, using a fork and spoon, brushing teeth, or toileting, there could be an underlying medical reason which a qualified Occupational Therapist can evaluate.
- As a parent, it is worrisome to sense any kind of delay in your child. At TEAM4Kids, we help parents identify red flags in their child’s occupation and offer therapeutic solutions in NJ. Our Occupational Therapists (OT) work hard to help children develop the essential skills required or needed to further their development by implementing goals to fit the child’s individual health care needs.
If You Have Concerns With Your Child
- At TEAM4Kids, our pediatric OT department loves helping children reach their greatest occupational potential. Initially, a comprehensive evaluation is provided to assess a child’s current level of functioning with their occupations of play, self care, and learning. If medical reasons for delays are identified through the evaluation, then ongoing OT will be recommended. Ongoing OT is driven by an individualized plan of care with goals written to directly help your child’s development. With our evidence-based , therapeutic solutions and adaptations, we are able to tailor OT goals to suit the specific needs of each and every child, regardless of age or diagnosis. We commonly treat delays in fine motor skills, eye-hand coordination, visual perception skills, core strength, primitive reflex integration, self care skills, and sensory processing.
- Our team consists of Occupational Therapists and Feeding Therapists. We are all committed to working as a team with a child and their parents to improve physical development and independent functioning. Please contact TEAM4Kids today to find the support and guidance that you need!