What is Pediatric Physical Therapy?
- Many children with gross motor delays, mobility limitations, or injuries struggle to keep up with their peers during play. Physical therapy can help with this by building strength and movement patterns that can get your child back to doing what they do best, playing!
- At TEAM 4 Kids, we truly understand and can help your child. We take a personalized approach to get to know you and your child so we can best suit your child’s needs. We offer assessments and solutions to identify and treat the difficulties you are experiencing.
- The assessment process begins with an all-inclusive examination of the child’s development and your concerns. Based on our assessment, we recommend and offer specific therapeutic solutions that are proven to improve the child’s mobility, strength and endurance, and posture and balance.
- Therapy sessions are designed to look like play. This is how children learn best! They will look forward to each session as they learn and develop skills through play. TEAM 4 Kids, with its physical therapy team, aims at fully developing their gross motor skills and supporting their best growth.
Does your child need physical therapy?
- If your child is behind in acquiring the motor skills that other children their age are comfortable with, it is a good idea to consult with a Pediatric Physical Therapist. At TEAM 4 Kids, our pediatric physical therapists help children accomplish their highest motor potential through play activities. Whether it’s crawling, rolling, running, walking up stairs, kicking a ball, or balancing, our physical therapists help children reach their maximum potential in movement.
- Physical therapists at TEAM 4 Kids are highly skilled in but not limited to treating common conditions such as torticollis, toe walking, gross motor delays, core strength, developmental milestones, bike riding, adaptive mobility and equipment needs, and much more.
- Our Patient Care Coordinators will walk you through every step of the process to schedule an evaluation. Many insurances do not require a referral for an evaluation. Call us to find out what you need to start today!
TEAM 4 Kids – Providing the Best Physical Therapy in the West Valley.
At TEAM 4 Kids, we aim to help children become active and strong! By customizing our pediatric physical therapy to suit the particular needs of each child, we offer comprehensive solutions to diverse physical ailments and delays. Our team consists of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Feeding Therapists, Behavior Analysts, and Physical Therapists. We are all committed to collaborating and helping every parent improve their child’s abilities and overall growth. We are all committed to helping every parent improve their child’s motor potential and overall physical development.
Interested in our groups or classes?
We have a variety of groups that involve parent-child interactions. These groups work on developmental skills such as socialization as well as gross motor development such as rolling, sitting, crawling, and walking.
Our fitness groups are an energy-filled way to work on gross motor skills through play in a peer environment. Fitness groups involve a variety of physical activities such as running, jumping, coordination, balance, and ball skills.