What is Speech Therapy?
- Many children struggle with being understood by others, expressing their wants and needs, following directions, or interacting with their peers. Speech therapy can help with this and many more speech and language disorders.
- At TEAM 4 Kids, we truly understand and can help with your child’s difficulties with speech. We take a personalized approach to getting to know you and your child so we can best suit your child’s needs. We offer assessments and solutions to identify and treat the difficulties you are experiencing.
- The assessment process begins with an all-inclusive examination of the child’s development in the areas of expressive language (speaking and communicating), receptive language (understanding spoken language), pragmatic language (proper social use of language), fluency, articulation, and oral peripheral speech mechanism. Based on our assessment, we recommend and offer specific therapeutic solutions that are proven to improve the child’s speech, learning, and language skills.
- Therapy sessions are designed to look like play. This is how children learn best! They will look forward to each session as they learn and develop skills through play.
Does your child need speech therapy?
- If you see your toddler, child, or adolescent struggling to speak or understand what’s being said to them, give us a call to schedule a free discovery session or evaluation.
- According to the CDC, intervention is likely to be more effective when it is provided earlier in life rather than later.
- By helping your child develop the best communication skills, you will give them the most important elements for communicating their wants and needs with you and others, creating valuable relationships, and socializing with their peers.
- Our Patient Care Coordinators will walk you through every step of the process to schedule an evaluation. Many insurances do not require a referral for an evaluation. Call us to find out what you need to start today!
TEAM 4 Kids – Providing the Best Speech Therapy in the West Valley.
At TEAM 4 Kids, we aim to help children become active language learners, and clear, confident communicators. By customizing our pediatric speech therapy to suit the particular needs of each child, we offer comprehensive solutions to diverse speech disorders. Our team consists of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Feeding Therapists, Behavior Analysts, and Physical Therapists. We are all committed to collaborating and helping every parent improve their child’s linguistic abilities and overall growth.
Interested in our groups or classes?
Social groups work on a variety of social skills such as problem-solving, interacting with peers, participating in conversation, developing personal relationships, and understanding emotions.
Speech groups are designed to help with a carryover of articulation skills in conversation with peers.
Please RSVP to sign up for our FREE theme night events.