What insurance plans do you currently accept?
- American Specialty Health
- Health Net
- Southwest Service Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- United Health Care (UHC)
Arizona healthcare cost containment system (AHCCCS):
- American Indian Health Plan
- Care 1st
- Mercy Care
- Steward Health Choice
- Molina Complete Health Care
- United Health Care Community Plan
- Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
We work with families referred to:
- Children’s Rehabilitation Services (CRS)
- Arizona Early Intervention Program (AZEIP)
Please contact our office for a complete list of insurance plans as well as for any questions that are specific to your insurance plan; your family; speech therapy, occupational therapy, or feeding therapy.
Yes, we accept cash/check/credit card. Depending on your child’s needs, sessions can be as low as $3. We also have flexible payment options to make speech therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy and feeding therapy more affordable so you can get the treatments your child needs.