This Week’s Technology of the Week comes as a recommendation from Jan on our Occupational Therapy Team. Her recommended technology that she suggests be paired with her previous Body Awareness blog post is the
This game will help children to build a picture of a person whose name is “Matman” and has a fun song describing each step. There is a demo and then two options to choose from:
1. Beginner- has a model to match body parts
2. Advanced- does not have a model
Jan recommends viewing the demo first, prior to choosing Beginner or Advanced, so your child will better understand the directions. Please find the directions to register for this free online Body Awareness game through “Handwriting Without Tears”.
- Visit: hwtears.com
A main page with three boxes at the top will appear:
- Click on the green box in the upper left corner: “Get Set for School”
- Click on the Online tools tab (far right)
- Click on Build Matman
- Click on Build Matman Online With our Online Game
- Register for free online account by clicking on “Register now”
Now have a fun time playing this free Online game to help improve Body Awareness.
– Jan, Occupational Therapy Team